Chasing the Dream

Sunday 28 January 2007

Ready Steady Write

Today is the last day of my excuses. The girls are off to school tomorrow and my story is waiting to be written. I have spent time with my daughters these few weeks as I know that there will come a time they will not be spending time with me. It is natural but it can be scary.
We went camping and several conversations were overheard, noted and filed for future use. I have started listening more to conversations going on around me.
I am also going to set up my inspiration board. Photos of what my heroine and hero look like. Photos of where the story is based so I can visualise where they are.
I am also going to write. I am going to write for more then 10 minutes.
Well maybe, but at least I will be able to get back to it more easily.
I did more craft work this way so I can apply it to writing as well. I will be able to share my time across what I want to do each day.
Writing is my number one prerogative. But I need to share it with my children.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home