Chasing the Dream

Monday 26 February 2007

Tagged

10 random things about me.

hmmm

1. I love frangipannis really love frangipannis with gardenias a close second.

2. I have odd pets rats, snakes and lizards along with the traditional, cats, dogs, birds, fish

3. I have an exceptional memory (not photographic) especially for useless facts.

4. I believe in magic, not abra cadabra stuff but stronger.

5. I wanted to be a vet until I discovered it meant putting down animals that weren't sick

6. I love forensics, loved it before it was popular

7. I am a scanner until I read her book Refuse to Choose I felt like a failure.

8. I do not know HTML but can make changes I need to in any programme to get the view I want.

9. I am strange, to the point my mother calls me eccentric. If you knew my mother you would know what a master of understatement she is.

10. I am odd handed. I am not quite ambidextrous. I write right handed 99.9% of the time BUT I do other things left handed that would normally be right handed. Sometimes I have to sit and think if I am doing a new task to see which hand I have to use.
It got me into trouble at my first job. They showed me a task right handed and I could not do it. After a week of tears and frustration and abuse, I changed hands and did it straight away. Needless to say I didn't stay in that job long.

I don't know many people and the ones I do tagged me LOL so who ever reads this let me know.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home