Chasing the Dream

Saturday 17 February 2007

I'm Alive

or more accurately She Survives.
IT appears to be a 12 hour thingy going around now I just hope that it misses the rest of the house hold. I haven't eaten in since tea time Thursday night so I appear to be on a crash diet not one I would advise anyone to go on.
I suspect once it is ok to eat my body will let me know.
Now its a toss up
Rest
or
Write
I want to write but I am still foggy and suspect all that I write will be tossed out the window. As it is the automatic spell checker I have is having a field day.

pfft who cares
Hi ho Hi ho it's off to write I go......

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Marie Peck said...

I'm so glad you survived it. I hope you're feeling 100% soon.

18 February 2007 at 7:47:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home