Chasing the Dream

Monday 15 October 2007

Sven

Sven starts today for me. Thing is my arm is now in a splint due to an annoying wrist. Good thing is it won't stop me from doing what I wish to do. Just slightly modified. I am thinking of moving to wordpress. I am comfortable here but wordpress offers extras I wouldn't mind playing with. The thing is I really like my banner so I will have to see if I can transfer at least part of it. It is really designed for Blogger but I will see what I can do.
So today I will need to write at least 780 words and hopefully will manage this for the whole 70 days. I am also still going to do NaNo and although the temptation to cheat is high I will do a separate story so a total of almost 2000 words each and every day.
Could be very interesting.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home