Chasing the Dream

Thursday 27 September 2007

Oh My God

What have I done? Me the pantster sat down and did a plan. Unbelievable. It wasn't a detailed plan just 14 or 15 steps with 2 or 3 sentences in each one.
I want to try for a novel with this one of about 56000 words. So I carefully sat down and wrote what would be in each chapter (of course this could change I am a pantster by nature).
I would like to try and submit it to blaze and so I am going to concentrate on this for a few months. I would like to try for at least 1000 words a day so my goal is to have this book finished by the end of November. Edits done by January.
I want this really bad.
I will have it.

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey good luck with the novel!!!!

4 October 2007 at 4:21:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home