Chasing the Dream

Sunday 2 September 2007

Oh Dear

It is September and my book comes out next month. Cobblestone, ,people, Cobblestone - Blood vengeance
I have had very little sleep and dealing with illness. Just when I think we may be ok we get another round and having 6 poeople to make its way through AAARGH.

Anyway no writing and no time to and no energy to change it.

BUT I have been looking at things to help me recharge my batteries. And if it works out I will be able to have more energy. I will be awake more hours and so have more time for me and no it does not involve drugs.

I am going to discuss it more once I figure out if it works!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Marie Peck said...

I'm sorry you're ill, Bronwen. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs to you and yours.

16 September 2007 at 2:43:00 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home