Chasing the Dream

Thursday 28 June 2007

Migraines

Who needs them. Migraines drain you and you do't wa to do anyhting but hide.
I don't normally get them at this time of year but they are occurring and it is driving me batty. When it eases I start doing things mady to try and get it done but the problem is the computer is the enemy. i can only stay on it for short periods and normally attack the emails. Writing? writing what's that.
The good thing is I have completed my third edits and have my final draft. it is soooo exciting. I think I have learnt alot and as I was reading my next book untitled as yet I picked up on things that I would never have previosly. This book is taking longer to write but I may send in a quetion to my editor to see if they are interested.

Hmm which means i may actually have to think about where the story is going. LOL

I shall see I may just see what I need to do.

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger jajinka said...

wow...it´s so exciting that you are writing real books...one day I would too publish my own book but it´s just a dream...so good luck with your books and never stop to write because it´s the best way how to speak when people don´t want to listen :)

1 July 2007 at 1:52:00 am AEST  
Blogger Danielle Marie Peck said...

Sorry about the migraines, Bronwen, I hope they ease up for you. Congrats on the writing. I wish I was getting some done but, alas, it is not to be just now. Too many other things mucking up my brain.

2 July 2007 at 11:55:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home