Chasing the Dream

Wednesday 13 June 2007

My Loss

I lost my snake today. She was three years old and as pretty as a picture. Docile enough so the girls could carry her around and tolerant so when she was at the schools they could pet her without fear.

I am sorry Shanina that I didn't know you were ill. I am even sorrier that I could not get anyone to look at you, noone wanted to come in on a long weekend to treat a snake. I hope it wasn't too painful for you as you slipped away in my hands as I tried to find someone who would help you. My friend, my pet Shanina.

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Marie Peck said...

Bronwen, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a wonderful pet. We lost our sweet little siamese kitten this winter and I still feel the loss. He was such a sweet boy and still so very young; only six months old.

Anyway, I'm sorry you're sad. Hugs to you and your family.

14 June 2007 at 11:21:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home