Chasing the Dream

Friday 30 March 2007

Goal for April

Not much writing done this week which has annoyed me no end.
No ones fault but my own I have not been getting enough sleep and through the day I have been vegetating in front of the TV.
Easter is coming up which means holidays as well.

So lets see my goals for April

By 30th April I plan to have Werewolf Running finished. I am not even a quarter of the way through it , from the way it is panning out I think it will end up being about 40,000 words but I will not put that down as a written promise.

Which means I need to write at least 1000 words a day.

So there's my goal a thousand words a day on Werewolf running.

I will no doubt have editing to do on my other book before then and I am really excited about it. Really really excited about it. I am looking forward to fine tuning my skills with writing. I want to learn editing may be hard but I want to know it all.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home