Chasing the Dream

Thursday 8 March 2007

Submission

I edited my manuscript over and over. 5000 odd words were added to the finished piece as I continued to read blogs and realise things were missing from my story.
like descriptions,
descriptions of characters, descriptions of places descriptions descriptions descriptions.
It drove me up the wall when I realised what I had done. Its a good thing this is what first drafts are for.

I am nervous as I hit the send button on the email I really wanted to retract it, but I also knew if I didn't send it then I wold most likely end up hiding it somewhere and become a bitter about my lack of courage.

So it's done for better for worse it is done. I don't know of any compelling reasons why it would be rejected but even if it is it will be a learning experience. Now to try and concentrate on my other WIPS

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Marie Peck said...

YAY!! Congrats on being brave enough to submit. I'm so proud of you.

8 March 2007 at 2:55:00 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home