Chasing the Dream

Saturday 10 March 2007

Double booked

I have double booked myself and it is heart wrenching for me.
I have to put aside my writing and concentrate on other things which is driving me crazy.
I have to sew and make jewellery my friend a few months ago booked us in for a market day. I have other talents that have been in hiding for a while. Well said friend came over today and reminded me it is next week. NEXT WEEK and I have done nothing for it.
Crap crap crap.
So I will not be on line much, very little writing will be done and various craft materials will dominate. *sigh* so goodbye to Werewolf Running and hello to beautiful creations.
Wish me luck.

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Marie Peck said...

Good luck. Don't you just hate it when life dares to intrude?

11 March 2007 at 8:55:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home