Chasing the Dream

Tuesday 29 May 2007

Bah Humbug

It has been a frantic month, scarily so. I had my second edits for Blood Vengeance and my girls once again got sick on me. Not happy because this time i went down with them too. One was in hospital with a terrible lurgy (a viral infection was how they describe it) that affected her tiny body worse then the others. She is tiny tiny tiny and so when she gets ill there are jus n reserves.
She is well now and to look at her wouldn't even know that she had been so down. Unfortunately after several weeks of little sleep, ill kids and trying to work through it all no writing got done. my energy died for writing and anytime I tried to spend on the pc ended with migraines. I also became ill to be expected really hey?
But my editor as been fantastic and my health has improved I can look a the pc withou my brain feeling as if it is going to escape my head. So the edits began in earnest today. I am not working for a few weeks if ever and by tomorrow i should have them done.
I also received the cover for my book.
I am so excited.
Now to figure out how to work it all. LOL
for those who emailed thankyou. Danielle especially i should have thought to let you know I am so sorry.
Hmmm
Wow it is great to feel normal.
How long will it last?

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Marie Peck said...

Bronwen! So glad you're back and healthy again. I'm sorry you had to endure such hardship- especially with the little ones. I'm glad you're all back up and running again. Thanks for letting me know you're okay!

30 May 2007 at 3:41:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home