Chasing the Dream

Saturday 31 March 2007

Writing Writing

The rhythm found me again last night and I typed. The weekend being the weekend writing has been interrupted. But I am enjoying myself. I have yet to set a timetable for my writing and I know I really should but I enjoy writing when I feel like it. I will finish this book and another is calling me. The one that is calling to me in a seductive tone is a light hearted short story. It is begging to be written and I can notdeny my muse even if it isn't something that will bring me in money. i write what I am directed to and that is that although looking at it i may submit it to mojo castle just for fun.

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Marie Peck said...

Hey girl! I kept trying to visit your blog using the same link I've always used and it kept telling me that your blog couldn't be found. I missed visiting you and I'm so glad you're back :o)

1 April 2007 at 7:42:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home