Chasing the Dream

Thursday 31 May 2007

Good intentions

Well yesterday I sat and worked out a timetable. really worked it out. Decided the hours I could devote through the day to my endeavours and set them out in a timetable.

I got up this morning all gung-ho only to realise that I had to leave the house and atend my girls school.

Aside from that I think I did pretty well. I worked for so long and then took a break spent time with other daughter or cleaned house and then changed what I was doing. It worked pretty well. I even set aside some time this afternoon to do some craft for myself and craft with all the girls. Only half hour on each but it will make sure I switch off for the girls for a few hours. It won't stop me from typing on here till all hours once everyone is asleep but I want to spend that time with my family as hard as it is to turn off the pc.

If I set the routine then my brain ill react automatically eventually. All ready my brain knows that the laptop is for working and the pc for fun. It likes the distinction and so do I. I sent off my second round of edits today. added things in noticed some things didn't go as well as it could have done and reworked those. Now to wait and see if they are all right.

I am doing research on how to improve my writing skills. Imagination good, skills errr well ick.

I have such a woderul editor and I really want to make life better for her.

Any ideas from the public?


Hey wanna see my cover?

My very first cover have to immortalise it.



I am so pleased that my dream is coming alive. The thing is I have about 6 others sitting in the background waiting to start.

yey. i shouldn't have writers block for a while.

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

3 June 2007 at 9:39:00 am AEST  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow Bron! that is so exciting! wish you all the best and hope your book is a best seller. :-)

Lisa

4 June 2007 at 9:24:00 pm AEST  
Blogger Vi said...

That's Awesome Bron!! A HUGE Congrats to you. :-)

5 June 2007 at 1:44:00 pm AEST  
Blogger Nikkou said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
is this your first published work, bron?

7 June 2007 at 2:07:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home