Chasing the Dream

Wednesday 6 June 2007

The Dream

The dream came and haunted me last night. It is the third time I have dreamt it in the past week. Unlike most of my dreams this one fades too quickly as I wake to be able to remember it but it leaves an after sensation in my mind.
I do know that one day I will be writing and a story will form and write itself and it will be familiar. As I write I will close my eyes and it will replay and I will remember.
Who else dreams their stories?
Who else wakes knowing that something has just been created. Who else dreams the looks, the dialogue the scenery. I am curious who else?

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Marie Peck said...

Me! I do. I dream stuff up even when I'm awake but I love waking up after a good nights sleep and feeling something new growing in my writer's heart.

9 June 2007 at 2:28:00 am AEST  
Blogger Crafty Mama said...

I do, Bron. Very long and involved and often scary!!!

19 June 2007 at 4:38:00 pm AEST  
Blogger jajinka said...

I dream my story without stopping..sometimes , I go to bed earlyer just to have more time to dream...and when I sleep, my dreaming continue ( sometimes)...but I know that the best way how to liwe is to dream your story - and not only at night..
PS: I hope you can understand mee because my english isn´t perfect :)

1 July 2007 at 1:45:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home