Chasing the Dream

Tuesday 10 July 2007

The Muse calls

The writing muse was busy this week. She summoned me and I could not refuse the call. I have writen well but she is overloading me. I have an idea for a young readers book so may have to lay down the big novel and write this other one. Where to turn I am not used to working on several at a time I feel odd doing it.

How do you know which one to write. how do you spread your time?
The werewolf story is shaping nicely now just to figure out what is going to happen LOL.

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Marie Peck said...

Hey Bronwen, I have 8 WIPs in the works right now and I just look at their icons on my desktop and whichever one yells the loudest gets my attention.

1 August 2007 at 7:16:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home