Chasing the Dream

Sunday 22 July 2007

No writing

Well no 'real' writing done in the past week. i went away on holidays to the gogeous fraser island camping.
No electricity, no internet, no writing in fact the laptop didn't even go.
I thought i would take a break, HA
no chance. I spent quite a few minutes every day jotting down notes for upcoming books. i was surprised how easily it all welled up and flowed onto the page.
So I came home today but unpacking and the like made sure no writing was done then either. And now, now I am too sleepy to really concentrate on such things.
I am going to do the 12 week course for the Artists Way. I have the book and did the course about 2 years ago. I found it enlightening and now it is time to bring it out againas I have noticed old habits are trying to shout down things I do. So i will do it again and see how I go this time.
I may even check in here every weel to let you know how it goes.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home