Chasing the Dream

Sunday 11 November 2007

Writing? What's that?

Don'cha ust love life? The curve balls it throws a you.
Children down with Pneumonia and it's hot here. They want to go swimming but alas they can't. The coughing and breathing difficulties is driving me wild and I can't afford to ignore them with the ipod blasting. Through the day I am preparing for an important show and at night I am stuffed. But i will write not tonight though. I will try later in the morning.

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yes yes busy one of course with all you do you'll find time xx
Tracie

15 November 2007 at 5:32:00 pm AEST  
Blogger Danielle Marie Peck said...

Hope the little ones are feeling better.

19 November 2007 at 7:32:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home